Top 10 Best Dressed Stars at Emmy Awards


Do you remember my post regarding my Star Magic Ball 2012 Best Dressed Male and Female? So now I would like to show you my Emmy's Top 10 Best Dressed (Female).


Top 10 is Padma Lakshmi from a reality program Top Chef.
The color of her Monique Lhuillier mermaid gown suits her skin tone.
I love her simple hair and make up too.



Top 9 is Ariel Winter, a cast member of the "Modern Family".
I love the cut of the dress and also her hairstyle. The only thing I'm not fan of is the print of her gown.
She is just 14 years old and the print is age inappropriate. By the way I love her shoes! 




Top 8 is Ginnifer Goodwin wearing another Monique Lhuillier gown. 
The beige tule and red pattern fabrics are a good combination. I love the cut specially the belt that separates the gown. Her accessories are beautiful too. 



Top 7 is Jena Malone of Hatfields and McCoys.
She is wearing a J. Mendel maroon gown. J. Mendel dressed a lot of stars that day and this gown is my favorite. I love the details of it and also the color. J. Mendel is a genius! 


Top 6 is Jessica Pare from Mad Men series. 
She wears a Jason Wu assymetrical white gown. This look is the modern classy look.
Black and White trend never fades.


Top 5 is the ever gorgeous Sofia Vergara wearing a Zuhair Murad gown.
Despite the gown malfunctions she manages to wear it comfortably like nothing really happens. 
If I only have curves like her I will wear as same as this but I don't have so maybe I won't try.





Top 4 is Heidi Klum a host of Project Runway rocks the red carpet 
with her sea foam Alexandre Vauthier gown. The newly-divorced host stunned everyone who attended the event with her super high slit (which is as high as Ryan Seacrest's chest according to him).




Top 3 is Giuliana Rancic a Fashion Police host and a new mom looks gorgeous with 
her  Romona Keveza black strapless gown. I also love her accesories specially the earings which adds color to her outfit. over-all its simple yet elegant and feminine it looks good on her.




Top 2 is Sarah Hyland with her Marchesa gown which she collaborated 
to make this outfit astonishing. This 21 year old actress obviously has a sense of style 
she manages to make her look gorgeous yet still looks young and fresh. I love the flower details and her nail polish. The hair-style also is beautiful. I love everything about this outfit!




Top 1 is Maria Menounos.
 The host from 'Extra' looks beautiful on her Oliver Tolentino gown. 
I'm so in love with her gown's color. It's like a jeans inspired color yet it looks really good.
Oliver Tolentino amazed me plus the factor that he is a Filipino. I also heard that Oliver Tolentino will donate this gown to a charity auction. I want to wear this! Can I? :)




Overall I had fun looking at the pictures and details of all the gowns. I am so proud that Filipino designers like Monique Lhuillier and Oliver Tolentino shows how talented and genuis they are. They inspired me to pursue my dream as a designer. Yay! Haha.
That's all for now!

God bless and congratulations to the winners!




(Photos from Yahoo! OMG!)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized