One Day Mission: Stylist and Make-up Artist


Oha! Oha!

I thank God for this another chance of fulfilling one of my dreams and that is to become a stylist and a makeup artist per se,  I think I am just blessed by God to have this kind experiences.

My mission that day is to dress Ms. Emmina Bensan (my beautiful sister in Christ) for a sports event as a Muse. We all know that when we see Muses we usually see them wearing shorts, jerseys, jogging pants, t-shirts, sporty skirts and more alike but what I did here is break the rules and turned her outfit as a cutie-chick-look.




She is wearing a floral-printed dress which is comfortable to wear because of its cotton-like fabric. The cut of the dress suits her body and the drapes on the dress’ skirt emphasize her curves but not too much for her to look too sexy. It just blended her cutie-chic look.

And for her make-up we don’t want to put too much because it is a morning event. The sun is up so we want her look to become bright and light.




And for her accessories we added a black belt to cut the dress’ full view. Also, we put some mixed baller bands and bracelets, and a cute dolphin neck accessory to put an edge to her look.


Just a short behind the scene story:

I'll never forget that day (kahit na gusto ko talagang kalimutan.haha) ‘coz I needed to wake up 5 am yet I slept 3 am the day before or should I say “hours before”. haha. the funny thing is I DIDN’T WAKE UP ON TIME!!!. She needed to wake me up not through text, not through call, but literally went to my room (to my house) only find out that I am still in my deepest sleep. So unprofessional me. Hahaha 

So that’s it! Mission accomplished.

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on twitter/tumblr: @jhairaV / http://jaisurrender.tumblr.com/
and lastly follow me here. just click the Join This Site button on the lower right corner of this blog. 

Thank you so much.

God bless!











1 Timothy 4:8

New Living Translation (NLT)
“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.”

Comments

  1. Hahaha Mission talaga eh no. Si ate Jai ang Solenn ng Ususan. dapat ang title nito FASHBOOK. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. Solenn talaga? Oveerrrr! Sige, gagawa tayo ng Fashbook. Pati kayong boys aayusan. hahaha

      Delete
  2. Iloveyou ate girl! Thank you for everythingggg. At ang sarap mong bulabugin sa kwarto! =)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Baby girl!!! thanks for the oppurtunity. hahaha :D (buti hindi ako naghihilik nung naabutan mo ako. haha)

      Delete
  3. she's pretty! job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress is make-up is superb! really nice styling! :-)

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine, too!

    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    Excess: OASAP is giving away 152 silk dresses and blouses. Join here: http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/2012/06/oasap-super-give-away-of-152-pieces-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized