"SHE" deserves to be loved


waiting. :D

Let’s talk about love.

Last few days ago, I and one of my closest friends had bonding time.
We’ve talked about lots of things like family issues, church concerns, things we do want to have, places we do want to go, and of course our Love(less) life. Hahaha  :D

She is 25 years young and I am 21 but we do have the same questions pertaining to love. I know some of you girls out there and even some boys have questions about “LOVE”.  Like, when can we meet our beloved prince? Followed by Where, Why, How, and Who? :D But these questions aren’t the one that makes me think of. It’s this:

“Is there a man able to fall in love with a woman who has lots of responsibilities and priorities?”

I’ll elaborate it for you. For example, I am 21 years old eldest to my “SIX” siblings and has a big responsibility of taking good care of them physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially. And I know, based on my experience and observations that ‘most of’ men out there are not into taking risks loving a woman who divides herself to many tasks. A man wants to have quality time to her beloved especially when they are married. Not being selfish but a man who needs a woman that would help him (Genesis 2:18)

Back to my question, I’d ask myself also. If I were a man, am I able to fall in love with woman who has lots of responsibilities and priorities? My answer is this:

“Yes. Because, in loving a person you should know first what is your purpose of loving her. Is it because she is beautiful, caring, jolly, understandable, and lovable? (I think that’s me. Hahaha. Just JOKING) If this is your answer then you are a purposeless lover. You only love for you to enjoy and to be happy. Did you know that loving her is like promising her to be married? Loving her is your first and last (or should I say never ending) step entering into marriage also.”

Read this:
I, (Bride/Groom), take you (Groom/Bride), to be my (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

This is one of the most famous wedding vows. It says there “even death do us part” so why does her responsibilities taking you apart from loving her? Could responsibility kill you? Of course not but it would rather help you. Being responsible is a good thing.

I don’t know if these make sense but I think a good woman deserves to be loved.
That’s all!

Thank you.

:D
  


Comments

  1. you will be love for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kung ganyan ang situation, ang dapat na tanong ke prince eh "Are you man enough to take the challenge?"...

    and ke Princess naman sa ganyang responsibility, "are still willing to add another one?"

    samahan mo pa ng LDR, Walang magagawa ang lalaki kung ayaw ng babae.. kaya nga dapat subjected and babae sa lalaki, di ba?

    How about You Ereb, are you still willing to add one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me lovelife or relationship is not just about responsibility.. It is a commitment..

      and sa tanong mo Shal! o alam kung ikaw yan! haha.

      yes, I am willing to add one "if" the time is right.
      coz if i love that one, hindi siya magiging pabigat sakin.
      and I'd be happy kasi may makakasama na ako sa lahat ng gagawin ko. :)

      Delete
    2. really?.. sige kung kaya mo eh di go for it. just remember there is only one perfect person and perfect time... Bless you Ereb =)

      Delete
    3. yes.. kaya nga until now naghihintay diba? kasi wala pa yung only one person and perfect time. :)

      Delete
    4. Baka anjan na di mo lang alam na siya yun.. hahaha^^ Busy ka kasi sa mga reponsibilities mo eh.. hahahah

      Delete
    5. baka nga..

      pero sana magsabi siya kung anjan na nga.. hindi kasi ako manghuhula. haha

      Delete
    6. Malay mo di kahit sya d pa sure... or baka pg nagsabi sya eh di mo sya bigyan ng chance... dami mo kasi responsibily eh. Hahaha

      Delete
    7. it's a matter of taking risk and letting God's will to intervene. :) Sabi ko nga responsibility must not hinder anything and everything.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized