The Bourne Legacy Experience


Excited, thankful and proud are things that I’ve felt last Saturday. Why? Because I’ve been given a chance to watch “The Bourne Legacy” for FREE. And I want to thank Nuffnang Philippines and Mandaue Foam for that wonderful experience.


I am blessed to won two tickets because of this blog post (Coming Home to Mandaue Foam) few weeks ago from Nuffnang Philippines and Mandaue foam. So I need to choose one person to be with me on that day. In short, I need a date.

The chosen one…

Actually, I find it hard to choose someone because I have bunch of friends (about almost 3000 at Facebook and about almost 300 followers on twitter. haha), a big family and no boyfriend. But I need to choose. Amongst my friends I really chose one of the closest one but unfortunately he declined (yes, he is so annoying. Haha. Kidding.), then I asked another friend but unfortunately again he did not reply to my invitation immediately before I’ve invited this third guy who immediately says yes. Who is he? Well, meet my shy little brother named Psalm Janry. What a unique name right?



It is my first time actually to bond with him alone coz I usually choose my girl little sisters than him. That day he has been a good brother, photographer and somehow cute movie date.

The event…

In my excitement we came at the event too early but somehow it gave us a chance to go around the place, buy few things and eat. Not knowing, Nuffnang and Mandaue Foam prepared snacks for us. 



What I also love about the event is a chance to meet a lot of Filipino bloggers. A lot of them are so cool and individually, they represent different kind of style.



There is a donation booth too for bloggers who brought clothes and/or goods for the flood victims and in return Mandaue foam has comfy soft pillows for everyone.


The movie…

The Bourne Legacy is a good movie. I am not saying this because of the fact that some scenes are taken here at the Philippines but I think the story itself is so fascinating. Even though Matt Damon, who is the real main character, is not on the movie I think Jeremy Renner did a great job about his character. He is so charming and I think more handsome than Matt Damon. Rachel Weisz did so well also. I want the way she portrays her very unique character.



Whenever I watch movies like this (Action Movies) I always have this second thought or sometimes it bothers me because most of its kind offers or shows a lot of scenes which is not good on young audiences. What I'm pointing of are those scenes that contains sex and nudity. But I really want to commend the Director for not putting any of those to this film.



And mostly, I'm so happy to see some Filipino Actors and Actresses on the film. They're lines are quite short but those moments are worth the wait. 



At the end...

 After watching The Bourne Legacy and the event I've learned two things: 

One, it is really good to have time with your family. The time my brother and I have experienced is a great treasure. Time flies so fast and there'll be a time that you cannot stay with them and bond with them anymore. What really matter is not the hours you spent with them but the quality of time you both shared. In this busy world we may sometimes neglect the presence and the essence of a family. But once we are refreshed, renewed and revived by the fact that our family is important, then we can enjoy every  moment with them.

Second, the movie makes me a proud Pinoy. Our country is so blessed not only of its natural resources but also blessed by talented actors. Philippines is now known for our positive side unlike before. I think this is just a start for our country. There are a lot of things in store for us ready to be revealed but only if we believe that God can do those great wonders and miracles.

What we need to do now is LOVE OUR COUNTRY, PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY, and SHARE TO OTHERS that IT IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES. : )




Thanks again for reading!









"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized