Football: Clear Dream Match



University of Makati Football Field


Last Saturday was a blast!

I was able to watch a football game for FREE. Free again? Yes, of course. And I’m so happy and blessed that I have a friend like Carlo. Hahahaha

My outfit for the game. I am asked to wear blue for Team Phil. Look at my Neon Pink shoes. : )

When you say football, there is only one word that comes to my mind. Ano yun? “YOUNGHUSBAND” hahaha. The most popular football siblings in the Philippines. So when Carlo called me to invite for the game. No wonder I said Yes. Haha.






Except from the fact that I am a Sport Lover I really love/want/like to see the Younghusbands play live. The game is a match up between Phil and James Younghusband. So the crowd is divided either of the two, Team Phil or Team James. And what team did I support? I am for team Phil that day. : ) 




(but I love James as well.haha)


Few hours before the game a heavy rain went down and we are almost threatened by it. But thanks God the rain stopped just before the game begin.




Here are some few pictures before, during and after the game. Thanks again Carlo for the pictures.



At the Registration Booth

Arm Band for our seats.

Ma'am Guada busy texting. Me busy tweeting. Haha


Gretchen Fulido covers the Clear Dream Match


Me and Carlo

With Sir Sonny. Ma'am Carol and her kid.

Before the game

Issho Genki Squalene Team Carlo, Ma'am Carol, Ma'am Guada, and Sir Sonny.

Team Phil : )

Look! It's Daniel Matsunaga.

Team Phil Includes stars like Daniel Matsunaga, Fabio Ide, Tony Tony, Paolo Bediones and many more.

Warm up. Stretch.

Warm Up! :)

The Crowd.


Me at the half time. Feeling ko ako ang naglaro sa super hagardness look ko. haha

Retouch Time. :)

Tony Tony and Paolo Bediones

Andrew Wolf for Team James.

Happy Birthday Phil :)












The game ended at a 4-1 goal in favor of Team Phil. Yehey!!! My shouts, cheer, jumps, and claps are not wasted. :)


Thank God for this opportunity! Thank You Carlo and Philians for this wonderful experience. 











"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline."
2 Timothy 1:7



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized