Pangasinan Trip

I'm not a travel blogger, not even a good traveler. Hahaha. I think I am just like Dora the Explorer na gustong gumala ng gumala. So readers, here is my first travel blog.


I've been to different places before, pero sabi nga nila "nothing ever beats the feeling of being at home". Pangasinan is my home province. Sa mga hindi nakakaalam dun ako pinanganak at lumaki. (ay! hindi pala ako lumaki dun. I was so small that time. haha) I was about to enter high school noong lumipat kami sa Manila kaya kahit papaano eh na-enjoy ko ang childhood ko sa Malanay, Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan. (haha. almost complete address.)

All about Pangasinan:


The third biggest province in the Philippines.

The province has 48 Cities/Municipalities.

Alaminos Beach at Hundred Islands

Cabongaoan Beach

Agno Beach

Cabungaoan Beach

Pangasinan’s long coastline embracing 14 coastal municipalities.

My Trip:

Sabi nga ng mga friends ko, "Finally!" Finally, nakauwi ako ng Pangasinan. And I super enjoyed my 3 day vacation. Konti lang napuntahan ko pero ang pinaka-importante eh naka-bond ko yung mga taong pinakamamahal ko.

Here are some higlights and photos from my Trip.

Bonuan Beach Sunset
Look at me! I'm enjoying the sand. Haha
Whenever I'm at a beach, Para talaga akong batang nagtatampisaw. : )
With my Grade School Classmates.
We finally met after 11 years. Haha
I also had this chance to attend JIL- Sta. Barbara's Sunday Service. Thank God!
Field beside my Aunt's House. All green. nakakarelax sa mata.
Enjoyed my watermelon and ice cream while chit-chatting with my Cousin.


And here it is... One of the highlights of my vacation... THE CAPITOL...



The Capitol
The Front View of the Capitol Building
Here am I standing and Behind me is the Capitol Building. Hindi lang halata. haha Thanks to my photographer!
Dito mas halata na yung building. hehe
At one of the Capitol's Garden. More picture more fun right? :p

I think these are pictures of the past governors. All gwapo! haha : )





The Governors Table yet resided by the vice. I wish to meet the Governor to thank him coz' ang ganda ng ginawa niyang improvement sa Capitol.
Me sitting at the Vice Governor's table. Mapi-feeling talaga ako. Malay nyo i'll be the next.?!? hahahaha

Look at the lights! I love it!



The province' Official Seal. Gusto ko ngang iuwi to eh. haha
Another feelingera moment is to stand in this podium. Haha "Binabati ko po lahat ng kamaganak ko! hahaha Patawarin niyo po ako sa kalokohang ito."
I also visited the Veterans Memorial Park. Ang dami kong natutunan sa Lugar na ito. Promise! Knowing that Douglas Mac Arthur visited Pangasinan during World War. Oh diba?
Mini Museum inside the Veterans Park.
I don't know kung anong tawag dito.. Water gun???! hahahahha

Much bigger Water gun?!? with my photographer and tour guide Shallom. haha



This miniature caught my attention.. A Filipino waving an American Flag. This shows how tight US and Philippine bond is. Iba talga magmahal at tumanaw ng utang na loob ang mga Pinoy.




 What I've learned most about this trip eh yung mahalin mo lahat ng bagay na pinagkaloob satin ni Lord. It maybe those beaches, buildings, fields, fruits, your family, relatives, friends and even your province. I know may mga controversies na kinakaharap ngayon ang Pangasinan Government yet I'm praying na maresolve ito agad para mapagtuunan ng pansin yung mga bagay na mas mahalaga. Unity and Faith in God is the key for the success of a City, Province or even our Nation.


That's all for now readers!

If you want to know more about PANGASINAN, visit there website at http://www.pangasinan.gov.ph or like there Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/pangasinan.gov.ph and you can follow them on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/pangasinangov .

You can follow me also at twitter: http://twitter.com/jaisurrender


Loving,












Proverbs 14:34 (NIV)
Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people.





Special Thanks/Credits:

Nanay Carmen sa masarap na pasalubong at sa mga mangga.
Tita Wilma para sa masarap na pagkain during my stay.
Sheena Cruz at Regine de Guzman sa pag invite at pag organize ng reunion.
Couz Camille sa pagpapatira sakin sa mansion. haha
Shallom Balolong sa pagtour sakin sa capitol at pagiging photographer ko.
Carlo delos Santos for the Camera.
Lord, thank you sa lahat. Alam mo na po yun! :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized