I am TIUtorized

Let's be TIUtorized this time.
This is Christopher John Alandy-Dy Tiu or "Chris Tiu" born on July 15, 1985, a well-known Filipino Basketball Player.



He played basketball for Ateneo University.







But Chris is not just a Basketball player. Obviously, this Chinito Heartthrob looks amazing. I know girls will agree on this. He is so gwapo indeed. That is why he has been doing some endorsements, cover magazines, TV shows on GMA and TV5 and has a lot of TV commercials. 





But wait, there's more. Chris Tiu is also a Businessman. Did you know that he is one of the owner of "HAPPY LEMON Philippines"? Yes he is.So, for milk tea lovers you now have an extra reason of purchasing Happy Lemon. :)



But what do I admire most about him? It is his passion. He played for the Smart Gilas (Team Philippines who compete here and abroad for our counrty and they did so well.)



Let's be Tiutorized more. I really admire his love of playing basketball. Yesterday (August 3, 2012) he has been a trending topic on social networking sites. Why? It is because of this:


Chris Tiu joins the PBA Rookie draft. Why is this so big deal? It is because Chris is one of the most awaited player on the PBA. Some assume that he will join the draft last year but as we all know he continued his career on Team Pilipinas. 

“It took me some time because I have to consult my family and had to wait for their go signal before I made myself available for the draft,” Tiu told InterAKTV in an exclusive interview.



 His family wants him to focus on some other aspects of his life, like business. But Chris knows his passion. I remember what he said on one of his interviews that reading the Bible helped him to decide whether to join the draft or not. And he quoted one of the parables on The New Testament which is The Parable of Talents. 


In the "Parable of the Talents" we get an idea of what God expects us to do here on earth. We all have different talents, some great and some small but whatever our talents are, we must use it to Glorify God. And I think that idea motivates Chris Tiu more to pursue his passion and to use his talent and share it to others. That is why I admire him most.


I'm looking forward to see him play at the PBA and whatever team he may play (sana BGK. hehe) I'll support him. (fan na fan lang ako. haha


That's it! I am TIUtorized not just about this man but about pursuing my passion. :) Thanks Chris Tiu!

To know more about Chris Tiu follow him on twitter: @chris_tiu
you can follow me also: @jhairaV





Last picture... Chris Tiu and Kobe Bryant.








"Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires."
Galatians 5:24





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Ang Tanong: Mahal ko pa siya, bibigyan ko pa ba ng chance?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)