VITAMIN "C"


My vitamin C. :p



Whenever I felt that something is wrong with my voice and I’ve felt that I have a sore throat the next thing that always happened to me is to have these undeserved clogged nose or on some instance runny nose because of colds. And I really hate this! I can’t work 100 % can’t even talk, I am limited, I am weak, and the worst thing is… I can’t eat ice cream!!!! How can I live without ice cream? If ice cream is the only thing that inspires me and it is the only thing that can make me feel better? Hahaha Just kidding! But honestly I hate this kind of feeling when I have this some sort of virus. I think I really need a super vitamin c to overcome this sickness. Haha. What kind of vitamin c could that be?

And then I’ve started to think about it, about things that can relate to this situation.  There are times that we can’t do things hundred percent, we can’t share the Gospel, we are limited to our resources and capabilities, we are weak, and we can’t always have what we want. But you know what? Thank God He gave us an extra-ordinary vitamin C. And that is Christ, yes, Jesus Christ. He is always there to give us enough strength to fight the viruses of this life. (Not literally virus. But those things that can hinder us and that cause us not to move on.) Jesus is also there as our shield, the One who protects us and fights for us. For the things in this world is not our battle, it is His.

So if you want to experience a life worth living for, take your Vitamin C. I mean, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." (Psalms 18:2)


That's all! I'm feeling better now. :)
Thanks to my vitamin C..,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized