Acoustic Chic

Yehey! Another outfit post.
It's been too long until I've realized na hindi na pala ako nakakapag-outfit post.

Feels like an Acoustic Chic. Love it!



I wear this outfit at a Sunday service. That was one of the warmest afternoon I've experienced and that's why I've decided to wear an off-shoulder top. So comfortable but not too daring. 



I'm wearing an aqua blue off-shoulder top (Girlthing), Brown Belt (WAGW), Dotted Pants (Chic@Me), Doll  Shoes (SM Dept.) and Accessories (bracelet) I made.  

Awkward shot. Haha

With Kuya Daks pink guitar. Ang cute lang.


The Off-Shoulder top made this outfit so chic.


Did you know that this outfit is not just so comfortable? But also so affordable! Haha. If you wanna know the price PM me at my Facebook Account (add me first) Jireh Villafania or DM me at my Twitter Account (follow me first) @jhairaV .


Okay! that's all for now!
Thanks for reading. God bless!














God's purpose and plan for your life maybe thwarted if you allow others to manipulate and influenced you. -Gary Greenwald








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized