What's Trending?


How good it is to start your “twitter day” (yes. I have my twitter day. haha) seeing that #ThankYouLord is trending? And take note it is not just trending but it is on the top spot. 



Who can relate to me in this case that whenever you open your twitter account you always pray and hope that something good or something about God must be on the trending topic list? Maybe it is not a big deal for some but for me it is. And I am so thankful that this day God answered my prayer.
 #ThankYouLord is trending.

And then I realized what things I must be thankful for?(hahaha. some sort of segue)
Yesterday, I went to an OB and consult her about my health condition. I talked to her, she evaluated and we end up having hope for my current condition. She also referred me to a Surgeon for further evaluation but unfortunately the Surgeon was not around. I am hoping, praying and having this faith that God will take over whatever the result is. I am very thankful that God is on my side and there are a lot of things to be thankful for.

I have my beautiful family.

Left to Right (Jr, Me, Janry, Papa, Ella, Mama, Precious, Grace, and Ej) look ang dami namin diba? hahahaha

I have my work.
Me and my office mates. :)

I have many gorgeous, wonderful, talented, jolly friends.


MEAN Girls

KKB-Area 15

Patrick and Carlo (i miss you)

With my Sissy and Jellyn
I have lots of friends pa. I can't upload all there pics here. HAHAHA

I have my Gospel Girls.




I don’t have boyfriend. Hahaha
But I'm waiting and praying. hahaha

But I always have the reason to smile.



It is JESUS who always gives me the reason to smile.

That’s why I can always say: THANK YOU LORD!


(by the way, I’m not dying. I just need some further tests and evaluation. So please pray for me.)

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."



That's all! Thank God this day.

Very thankful,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized