Minnie Mouse Outfit



A day before our Church's Christmas Party, I find it hard to think what should I suppose to wear. So as usual, I asked Mama to pick something that I can wear for the event. The outfit must fit (it rhymes! haha) this years theme which is to “Wear something RED. And for your information I’m not a huge fan of red color clothes simply because of my skin complexion.


So my Mama asked me what I want to wear.
I said: “Yung simple lang”
She said: “Ok. Mag t-shirt ka na lang” (then she laugh)
And I make face like this -_- (hahahaha)
Then she told me that I must learn to dress my self coz I’m too old to try to and I said ok. (Just to end the conversation. Hahahaha. Coz I know both of us are lazy to go out and buy something to wear.)

And to cut the story short…..
Tsaaaaarrrrraaaa!!!
Here’s what I wore:


taken from Mama Rocks cam. :)


And I just notice after looking to these pictures that it looks similar to what Ms. Minnie Mouse' costume. hahahaha



So funny but I love this look. :p



Maybe next time I'll try to wear some other Disney Character look alike. :)


Ok. 'til next time!

Love,
Do everything in Love. 1 Cor. 16:14


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized