THE BRIDES

Meet some of BEVARGE's Brides!


Here is Mrs. Ayie Antigo-Tagayon. Look how beautiful she is wearing one of my Mom's obra maestra. The gown is basically made from taffeta (a thin glossy silk) top it with floral lace from bust to lower hip and covered the rest with organza (a transparent thin silk/nylon that will give a perfect shiny shimmering glow). Look how this dress made the bride smile a million-dollar worth!




And here is Mrs. Camille Quiambao-Robichaud. (My cousin and I love her! hahaha)
Look how elegant she is wearing this off-shoulder princess type gown (that's what I called this gown but not it's official name. hahaha) This gown is made from tafetta and top with small-cuts of lace fabric which made this dress simply elegant. And I think this kind of  gown represents what the bride wants to be. A simple, beautiful yet elegant wife. I love you Couz! :)



Lastly, here is Mrs. Joy Vallo. One of the most accommodating Bride I've met! Believe me she is so kind and I'm pretty sure Mr. John Vallo (her husband) is blessed to have a beautiful and kind wife like Ate Joy. :) 
This gown is made also from taffeta and finished it with a fully-beaded heart shape with strap top. With bonggang layered skirt! hahaha



Now, what can you say to my Mom's beautiful creations? Aren't they NICE and BONGGA? hahaha.
There are lot's of more gowns and dresses that will be featured here in this blog, and if you're an inspiring Bride and want to wear a "Bongga" (i have to say it again. haha) bridal gown like these? 

Feel free to contact me and my Mom at: 
09174963467/09108937605/09063803632 or 
email us at:
bevskreation@gmail.com/jirehvillafania@gmail.com

That's all Bride to be's! 
Thanks and God Bless readers.
:)





from a future bride to be,
(maybe many years from now! hahaha)
James 3:17 
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; 
then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, 
full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized