I am a Basketball fan! :D


Let’s talk about Basketball!

Guess what??? I am a basketball lover. Haha
Many people around me don’t know that. Only those who we’re closest to me knew.
So know you know!!! :D


The game was between Shopinas.com Clickers  


















and Powerade Tigers.










       

What’s my team? I’ll go for the Clickers.
Though as we all know they did not won the game. But at least (for me) they have shown a nice game.


Powerade as a team showed their unveiled power which is not quietly seen last season. Obviously, the "pure energy" Gary David gave his team a “big Wow offense” effort having 31 points not to mention his assists, his steals, and fouls. Hahahaha.  Marcio Lassiter a former Smart Gilas player added 10 points and also I’ve notice the great effort of Acelino Cruz.

As for the Shopinas.com Clickers, (though they did not won their first game) They revealed lot’s of players who can also be their main man (not only Renren Ritualo). James Sena a last years fist draft of San Miguel make his own break by having his double double performance of 15 points and 11 rebounds. But as expected Ritualo got the first spot in offense having 19 points while Duncil added 11 points to their score board.

Clickers did their best effort on the last two quarters offensively and esp. defensively. Yet the Tigers gave their best also and use their score advantage to finish their first winning- game. I’m not a sports analyst, not even a coach, mostly not a player. I’m just a 21-year old girl who loves sport esp. basketball. So I say that these teams had to take their game more seriously if they want to be on top. Or even to beat those known teams like Petron Blazers, B-Meg Llamados, and Ginebra Gin Kings.

That’s for the first game.
Up next is the game between Petron Blazers and B-Meg Llamados. 
 but here are some photos I have taken during the game:
let the games begin!!!!
















one of the most crucial time out on the game. :s
James Sena two shots for free!!! :D





Yahooo!!!
That's all.
:)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

Star Magic Ball 2012 Top 10 (Male)

I am TIUtorized