Chapter 1: Life is a Journey

life is a journey


"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;

I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

(John 10:10 NIV) 





Many times in my 20 years of existence (parang ang tanda ko na. hehe), I was asking my self these questions:

“Why must I do that?”

“Why did I do that?”

 “Why am I here?”

 “Why should I live this way?”

“Why?” “Why?”at marami pang WHY? 



Many times din wala akong mahanap na sagot sa mga tanong ko. I am bothered, I am affected, and sometimes I feel na may mabigat na bagahe akong dala dala sa baat hakbang ko sa mundong ito. Hindi ko napansin, at hindi rin ako aware na hindi nap ala ako nagiging masaya sa ganitong klase ng pamumuhay.

Then I remember what Jesus said “…I have come that they may have LIFE, and have it to the full.” (John 10:10) I’ve realized na I shouldn’t be asking this “WHY’s?” Kasi deep in my heart dapat alam ko na ang sagot na Life is living for Jesus Christ! Kaya I don’t need to question anymore.

Kung before I have concluded that I am just a waste and my life is not worth living for. Now, I realize that Jesus had given me this life for me not only to live it but also to enjoy it. LIFE is a journey. Everything in our journey is a process. Minsan mahirap, minsan masaya, minsan tama lang. Pero what is important is whatever we go through we must believe that God is on our side.

Jesus said that He came for us to have and enjoy life. If you have not been enjoying your life (like what I did before) it is time for you to begin but if you have been enjoying your life. Thank God! And look for ways to enjoy it even more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Tanong: Anong gagawin ko kapag nasasaktan na ako sa sinasabi nila?

I am TIUtorized

Ang Tanong: Mahal ko pa siya, bibigyan ko pa ba ng chance?